Prestigious tenement ensemble from the Wilhelminian era with 2 side wings in a popular residential area, only approx. 250 m from the banks of the Müggelspree. The building complex is located in the famous, listed Bölschestraße – the “Kudamm of the East”. Historically significant houses characterize the streetscape and its surroundings. After reunification, the old houses were renovated/modernized with great care. There is ensemble protection.
The year of construction is around 1900. In 2000/2001, an extensive renovation/modernization was carried out, taking into account the existing monument protection. Among other things, renewal of all water and electrical lines, centralization of the meters in the basement, installation of a new intercom system, renewal of the basement closures, renewal of the window plates and rain gutters. The floorboards in the apartments were refurbished, the bathrooms retiled and the sanitary objects replaced.
In 2012, a new heat generation system was installed and the backyard was landscaped. A maisonette apartment in the rear courtyard was completely renovated in 2021/2022. In addition, the façade was renovated and the entire drainage system of the inner courtyard was renewed.
Heating is provided by gas central heating with central hot water supply. There are two rented commercial units on the first floor of the front building, each with a commercial area of 47 m².
There are also 4 apartments in the front building. There are also 4 apartments in the side wings (coach house). All apartments have tiled bathtubs, which were renewed in the course of the refurbishment. Some of the kitchens were fitted with fitted kitchens. The floors in the kitchen and bathroom are tiled, while the living rooms and hallway have floorboards. Some of the units have balconies.
The front building and the side wings enclose a beautifully maintained inner courtyard with an adjoining garden, which is used by the tenants.